In this wide ranging conversation, productivity strategist Mike Vardy and I talk about new years resolutions, theming your days, months and years, using modes to get your best work done at the right time and much more.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to use simple frameworks to be more consistent.
- How to be productive when your energy levels are low.
- Mike’s Vardiary and how to use journaling to let fewer obligations slip through the cracks.
Links and resources mention:
Mike’s special offer: productivityist.com/able
- Video recording of the podcast where we can see Mike’s nicely combed hair and home office
- 28 day whole life fitness manifesto
- Mike’s GTD coach podcast
- Redesign renew 3 words for the year blog post
- The Front 9: How to start the year you want any time you want.
- NeuYear Calendar
- 5 Elements of effective thinking
- Deep Work
- Mike Vardy maps out his year
- The daily map
- My Body Tutor
- Baron Fig Notebooks
- Chris Ducker’s Tropical Think Tank
Connect with Mike:
What Mike is Doing Now: https://mikevardy.com/
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.
The shownotes can be found at zacharysexton.com/5