About two years ago a switch flipped in my brain. I went from someone who never bought a computer or phone app. To someone who did. A lot.
It got a little crazy. But my thought was that if it would save me a few minutes a week, then yeah. That’s worth a buck.
Since that initial frenzy, I’ve pared down my digital tool list. The following are 10 tools that I deemed worth for my fiancÃ©e’s new Macbook:
- 1Password – to manage passwords
- Text Expander – to type faster
- Evernote – to journal
- Kindle – to feed brain
- Flux – to improve sleep
- BarTender – to organize menu bar
- Drive/Dropbox – to store reference material
- Popclip – to Google, tweet and write faster
- BetterSnapTool – to look at 2 things at once
- Backblaze – to backup digital life
What are your go to apps to download? Feel free to leave your must haves in the comments below.