Courtney Carver is the author and photographer behind the website Be More With Less. In this episode we talk about how embracing minimalism helped Courtney transition from feeling overworked, overstressed, and overwhelmed to a healthier, happier version of herself.
In this episode we cover:
- How to listen to your personal cues to process information and respond more intentionally.
- Step 1 – Start noticing.
- Step 2 – Keep noticing and respond in a way that honors the fact that you were paying attention.
- Creating a sustainable morning routine.
- What decision fatigue is and how to fight it.
- “It doesn’t matter where you start- especially if you know that you’re in it for the long haul.”
- “One of the reasons I’m excited to share my wake up call, is so other people might be able to avoid theirs.”
- “Even though you don’t think you’ve gotten a wake up call- you probably have.”
- “Just the simple act of noticing before things get out of control can save you so much time, energy, and heartache.”
- “Routine is a very powerful antidote to decision fatigue.”
- “The people who struggle in an area make the best teachers.”
Links and resources mention:
Connect with Courtney Carver:
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.
The shownotes can be found at zacharysexton.com/16