Last week’s podcast talked about the tools and habits needed to never forget.
- when and where in my calendar
- insights and reference material in a digital notebook
- actions in my to-do list manager
When Your Responsibilities Outgrow Your To-Do Lists
Potential Work | Projects | To-Dos | Waiting For
My ‘Projects’ list started to become obnoxiously long. So I created a list called ‘Future Projects’ that I hid from view on another Trello board so I wouldn’t be distracted by it.
My Weird Dream
- reach out to the guests
- book guest
- research the topic
- record the interview
- edit the audio
- write the show notes
- upload the audio
- create the images
- share the episode on social media
I “discovered” Kanban workflow.
Sneak Peek at my personal Kanban System
Want some help pulling in the right work at the right time?
The class is over half full at the moment. Join now before it’s too late!
* The ‘Waiting For’ list came from David Allen’s book Getting Things Done.