Work is changing. Are your listeners ready?
I'm Zachary Sexton and I'd love to explain to your community why technology is the future of work and how to get them ready!
I’m on a mission to prepare people for the future of work.
Affordable and user-friendly software-as-a-service (SaaS) is allowing individuals to do more than ever before. Coaches, consultants and freelancers who don't learn how to take advantage of these services will be left behind.
I believe strategic digital organization and automation is the future of work. I also believe technology can work for service professionals while making your business more human not less.
I'm a podcaster too!
I launched my second podcast in 2016 called Able Business Radio. I have interviewed over 50 guests to uncover the best:
to help service-based entrepreneurs build profitable businesses that don't require them to work 24/7.
I've been featured on other podcasts.
- The Journey by Fab Mackojc
- The Productivityist by Mike Vardy
- Business Systems Explored by Vinay Patankar
- Beyond The To Do List by Erik Fisher
- Reboots by Tracy Winchell
- Optimize Yourself by Zack Arnold
- College Info Geek by Thomas Frank
- Cash Flow Ninjas by M.C. Laubscher
- Make It Snappy Productivity Show by Nick Snapp
I'll help promote your podcast interview by...
- Sharing it with my Twitter followers and on LinkedIn.
- Posting a wrap-up of the key points from our conversation on my website.
— Zachary Sexton (@zwsexton) May 11, 2018
I have a professional audio setup because I know how crucial sound quality is for podcasts.
My Skype name is ae.zachary. You can download my high res headshot, find bio, and copy social media links below.
If you would like to have me on your show, please email me your booking link at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can schedule a time using mine here.
Thank you for your consideration. I am looking forward to having a fun, helpful conversation with you!
Automation for solo professionals who don't have time to automate.
Being an independent professional means keeping about a million things straight. You've got to juggle:
- shipping that big project
- following up with referrals
- updating your website
and remembering to call your mom her birthday.
(PRO-TIP: Call your mom on her birthday!)
Automation can start to take those million little to-dos off your plate.
Imagine if core parts of your service business – how you book (and reschedule) meetings, how you onboard potential clients and how you follow up with prospects – were on autopilot?
What if you could focus more on the things that actually matter? And let a system handle the rest for you?
That's what this talks is about. Find out more at automateyourbooking.com.
Clean Slate: How to create a personal dashboard of all of your commitments.
If you are an overcommitted entrepreneur, here's one thing I know for sure: you cannot afford to keep everything in your head.
You need tools to help you remember, so you can focus on thinking and creating. Getting your tasks and projects out of your head:
- allows you to be truer to your word by knowing what commitments you have and not overextending yourself.
- creates more energy because you’re not always thinking “What next?” or “What did I miss?”
- gives you the ability to turn your ideas into reality... consistently.
In this presentation, I will show you how to create a system of your own.
To capture your ideas and make them shine in your business or workplace. To have more time for the things that really matter. And to focus your energy on showing up more fully at work and at home.
This topic is about giving you the confidence to know what's worth pursuing, what's not and what's next. Find out more here.