Brittany is a Trello and productivity expert that works on a small marketing team. She shows us how you can use Trello collect, organize, review and do all the things that need to get done in your work and personal life.
In this episode we cover:
- The 3 basic parts of Trello and how they help you and your teams wrap your heads around projects
- Alternative task and project managers to Trello and when they should be used
- Powerful Trello integrations and automations
- How a 5 person marketing team uses the Agile Scum methodology and Trello to improve their work and team communication
- Brittany’s personal Trello Life Dashboard she uses to organize and prioritize her weeks
- How to remember and celebrate your big accomplishments
Links and resources mention:
- https://github.com/ (meant to say https://stackoverflow.com/)
- The Elements of Scrum (actual name for Scrum in A Nutshell book mentioned)
- Life Dashboard
- Connect with Brittany
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.
The shownotes can be found at zacharysexton.com/4