In this episode we cover:
The 5 (and a half) commandments of an Organized Office
- Time yourself (organize like a 5-year-old)
- 1.5 – Strike when the iron is hot!-Organize when you are motivated-In ABR Episode 21 – Zack and Jim Benson talk about how “Personal Kanban” can help you be prepared to maximize your motivation.
- 1.5 – Strike when the iron is hot!
- Group Like with Like
- Break out anything with action from everything else
- Keep your active projects visible
- Create smart to-do piles
- Declare your office a No ________ Zone
- “We can make your office more beautiful- but I’m more concerned how to make it functional.”
Links and resources mention:
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Tools You’ll Need
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Connect with Kacy:
Kacy Paide wants to live in a world where, regardless of square footage or budget, everyone lives inside a perfect balance of simplicity and beauty. A Professional Organizer since 2001, she has helped nearly 600 people find what they need, when they need it, freeing them to live fuller lives both in and out of the office.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.
The shownotes can be found at zacharysexton.com/25