Matt Cowdroy and fellow Clean Slate members have a discussion on the effects a mindfulness practice can have on your personal productivity and stress levels.
In this episode we cover:
- Why separate “boss time” and “worker time”
- How mindfulness training can help you become more productive.
- Strategies for dealing with the stress of the “never-ending to-do list”
- “Mindfulness is a willingness to turn towards our experience.”
- “When your mind is wandering, and you bring it back- you’re strengthening the muscle.”
Links and resources mention:
Connect with Matt and Zack:
- Matt’s Website: thinkproductive.com.au
- Matt’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/mattcowdroy
- Zack’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/zwsexton
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.
The shownotes can be found at zacharysexton.com/36