So you want to a start a podcast?
This episode will guide you through the what and the how of getting your voice recorded, edited and submitted to iTunes.
In this episode we cover:
- What hosting is and why you need it.
- How to get your podcast in iTunes
- The most important factor in choosing a microphone. (Hint: Make sure it’s dynamic!)
Links and resources mention:
- iTunes Submission Information
- Recording Equipment
- Audio and shownote hosting
Connect with Zack:
- Zack’s Twitter: @zwsexton
- Zack’s LinkedIn: /in/ZacharySexton
- Support the show: zacharysexton.com/support
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.
The shownotes can be found at zacharysexton.com/55