Stephen Warley is a self-employment expert.
He came on to discuss the 4 major trends that are causing work to change and what you can do to prepare for them.
This is a must listen to episode for all the new or soon to be solo-professionals out there.
In this episode we cover:
- How automation will change a majority of jobs by 2030.
- What the half-life of skills means and how it will affect your career.
- Why it’s not a good time to be in middle management.
- How you can make it big in business by going small with your market.
- “I believe the future of work is all about self-management.”
- “Automation will lift productivity and economic growth, but millions of people will need to upgrade their skills.”
Links and resources mention:
- Get Apprenticeship
- How Work Is Changing
- Building Your Community ABR #2
- Life Skills That Matter Podcast
- The Big Leap
- The Million Dollar One Person Business
- The 100k Freelancing Podcast
- When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing
- The Likable Expert Advantage w/ Michael Katz ABR #48
- The World Is Flat
- Case Study: No revenue to $200,000+ in less than 2 years!
- Free 12 week self-employment self-assessment course
Connect with Zack and Stephen:
- Stephen’s Twitter: @stephenwarley
- Stephen’s Website: lifeskillsthatmatter.com
- Zack’s Twitter: @zwsexton
- Zack’s LinkedIn: @ZacharySexton
- Leave iTunes Review: zacharysexton.com/review
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.
The shownotes can be found at zacharysexton.com/53