Follow-up is important for sales, marketing and the growth of your business. You need to follow up with your:
- potential joint venture partners
and more. Even if you are a solo professional, business is a team effort.
But it is easy to let your follow up activity slip down the to-do list.
Unless you are careful, more urgent tasks or more entertaining distractions can botch the best intentions. Fortunately, seasoned entrepreneur Meredeth Bell came on the podcast to share her strategy for making the important but not urgent follow-up process a little bit easier.
In this episode we cover:
- Why prioritizing your follow-up will pay off in the long run.
- How to make following up a fun game (vs a dreaded chore).
- What types of follow-up you need to do to grow your business.
Links and resources mention:
Connect with Zack and Meredith:
- Meredith’s LinkedIn – Meredith Bell
- Meredith’s Twitter – @meredithmbell
- Meredith’s Website – Strong For Performance
- Zack’s Twitter: @zwsexton
- Zack’s LinkedIn: @ZacharySexton
- Leave iTunes Review: zacharysexton.com/review
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.
The shownotes can be found at zacharysexton.com/50