People love Evernote for its ability to store reference files like recipes and notes. But sometimes Evernote can turn into a black hole of “stuff.” Luckily, Stacey Harmon is here to show us how to get our settings right so you can organize and quickly access your entire Evernote archive in seconds.
In this episode we cover:
- How to use Evernote to digitize and centralize your information.
- How to email notes to Evernote.
- Why getting the right settings makes it less stressful to get all of your information in order.
Links and Resources mention:
- Scannable App
- Text Expander
- Download Evernote Desktop App
- Zack’s Twitter & Stacey’s Twitter
- Naming Conventions w/ Evernote Article
- ⌘ + J to jump to new notebook
- Control + ⌘ + M to move notebooks
Changing sync settings:
Changing the sidebar options:
Connect with Stacey:
- Stacey’s Twitter
- Stacey’s Website
- Radical Productivity – Complete course on how to maximize Evernote as a productivity tool. ( July 17, 2017 Changed to an affiliate link i.e. I get some monies if you buy Stacey’s course.)
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.
The shownotes can be found at zacharysexton.com/8