Top Ten Evernote A ha’s
- Use the desktop app.
- Use the desktop app for organizing
- Use the phone app for capturing or finding
- Forward email directly to your Evernote (especially for taxes)
- Configure the Sidebar to maximize data navigation
- Use “Multiple Select” to create a Table of Contents
- Use Stacks to declutter your “Digital Desk”
- Organize Evernote Stacks with PARA.
- Change default notebook to .inbox.
- Use Contol + ⌘ + M to quickly move notes
- Use Note Links
- Continually improve notes through progressive summarization.
Links and resources mention:
- Stacey’s Top Evernote A-Ha Moments blog post
- Evernote: A-Ha Quick Start Guide
- Free Webinar: September 14
Connect with Stacey and Zack:
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.
The shownotes can be found at zacharysexton.com/31