Stacey Harmon is here to show us how to get our settings right so we can organize, and quickly access our entire Evernote archive in seconds.
In this episode we cover:
- How to use Evernote to digitize and centralize your information.
- How to email notes to Evernote.
- Why getting the right settings makes it less stressful to get all of your information in order.
Current Webinar Details:
- Webinar Date: Thursday, August 3, 2017
- Webinar Time: 5:00 pm Central Time
- Webinar Title: The Insider Secrets for Organizing Your Life and Boosting Your Productivity with Evernote
- Webinar Registration Link: zacharysexton.com/learn-evernote
Links and Resources mentioned:
- Scannable App
- Text Expander
- Download Evernote Desktop App
- Zack’s Twitter & Stacey’s Twitter
- Naming Conventions w/ Evernote Article
- Radical Productivity With Evernote
- ⌘ + J to jump to new notebook
- Control + ⌘ + M to move notebooks
Changing sync settings:
Changing the sidebar options:
Connect with Stacey:
- Stacey’s Twitter
- Stacey’s Website
- Radical Productivity With Evernote – Complete course on how to maximize Evernote as a productivity tool. (Affiliate Link i.e. I get some monies if you buy Stacey’s course.)
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.