In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to overcome afternoon brain fog.
- Why movement is necessary for creativity.
- Simple ways to add movement into the day.
- What are telomeres and why you don’t want short ones.
- How staying in the “zone” too long will cause burn out.
- When making your office less efficient is a good thing.
“I was treating my body like a Ford Pinto. Now I treat it like a Ferrari.”
“8 hours is a half day in my industry. I needed quick ways to get fitness in.”
“Look at your health as a game of chess.”
Links and resources mention:
- GO FAR: Goals, Obstacles, Focus, Act, Review
- Break time tracker app
- Life skills that matter
- Zack Sexton’s favorite FIP podcasts episodes:
- Atlantic time blocking article 52 mins on 17 mins off
- Shawn Stevenson “How to Sleep Smarter”
Connect with Zack Arnold:
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.
The shownotes can be found at zacharysexton.com/7