Micheal E Gerber is the author of the mega-bestseller “The E-Myth Revisited” and 28 other business coaching books. Michael has been teaching small business owners how to be more effective for the past 40 years. This interview is no exception.
In this episode we cover:
- How small businesses are failing the same way they failed in 1977.
- What 4 parts are needed for an entrepreneur mindset.
- The first system every entrepreneur needs to create.
- How to turn a:
- job into a practice
- practice into a business
- business into an enterprise
Quotables:People are as resistant to order and organization today as they were in 1977. Click To Tweet We don't create anything by living in hope. We create something by living intentionally. Click To Tweet Most people only do one or two things well. And they do everything else badly. Click To Tweet
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- The E Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
- Beyond the E Myth The Evolution of an Enterprise: From a Company of One to a Company of 1,000!
- Video of Interview
Connect with Micheal E Gerber:
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.
The shownotes can be found at zacharysexton.com/12