Is there a business idea that you’ve held onto for a bit too long? Maybe you’ve got some relationships that are holding you back from bigger things? Or perhaps there are there a few physical items that need to be taken out of your office for good?
Professional Organizer Kathy Vines is here to teach us the strategies and mindset needed to overcome:
- purposeless practicality
- sunk costs
- fear of the future
and other mental pitfalls that will get in the way of growing your business.
In this episode we cover:
- How to strategically prune your tools.
- The difference between status quo and purposeful ownership.
- “Escalation of commitment to a failing course of action.”
Links and resources mention:
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Mind Sweep Podcast
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Personal Workbook
- Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most
- Clever Girl’s Guide to Living with Less: Break Free from Your Stuff, Even When Your Head and Heart Get in the Way
- Clean Slate Starting Sept 11 Only 3 Spots Left!
Connect with Kathy:
- Twitter: twitter.com/CleverGirlOrg
- Facebook: facebook.com/clevergirlorganizing
- Instagram: instagram.com/clevergirlorganizing
- Website: clevergirlorganizing.com
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.
The shownotes can be found at zacharysexton.com/30