New, repeat and referral business all come from one place. Your relationships.
Contactually CEO Zvi Band comes on the podcast to show us how to take the heavy lifting out of reaching out to and following up with your important business relationships.
In this episode we cover:
- How to use a game to sort and ‘bucket’ your contacts.
- How to use Contactually to:
- remind you to follow up with important contacts
- create personalized email templates
- make an introduction
- efficiently keep up with your contact’s social media
- tag contacts based on location and personal interests
- schedule emails to go out on a future date
- keep personal notes on contacts
- The power of a $10 basketball and doggie bowties.
- What to say when reaching out to your network.
- How many relationships you can realistically expect to keep track of.
- The one thing that separates the most successful and least successful Contactually users.
- “The best businesses in the world are built off of authentic relationships with their clients and partners.” – Zvi Band
- “80-90% of my revenue has come from Contactually follow up reminders and nudges to reach out to my network.” – Zachary Sexton
Links and resources mention:
- Real Relationships Podcast
- Crossing the Chasm Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling High-Tech Products to Mainstream Customers by Geoffrey A. Moore
- Alfred – productivity application for Mac OS X, which boosts your efficiency with hotkeys, keywords and text expansion.
- Contactually (affiliate link) – Strengthen your professional relationships and grow your business by following up with the right people at the right time.
Sign Up to Get a 10 minute tour to see if Contactually is a good fit for you.
Connect with Zack and Zvi:
- Guest Twitter: @skeevis
- Guest Website: zviband.com
- Zack’s Twitter: @zwsexton
- Zack’s LinkedIn: @ZacharySexton
- Leave iTunes Review: zacharysexton.com/review
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.
The shownotes can be found at zacharysexton.com/41 or zacharysexton.com/contactually