Stephen believes self-employment is the future of work. His mission is to teach people to think and act like business owners. In this episode, we discuss how to architect a community to support your business goals.
By listening, you will learn:
- Why you should stop making connections and networking and what you should do instead.
- How to build a community that wants to support you.
- The three type of people you need in your community.
- What a reverse mentor is and how they can help you succeed in business
Links and resources mentioned:
- Jedi Council members
- Stefano Ganddini
- website: https://collegetopia.co/
- 10 Life skills that matter article
- Tell your story
- Purge your life
- Practice self-awareness
- Build a community
- Self-direct your learning
- Align your habits
- Reframe your mindset
- Plan your actions
- Embrace discomfort
- Manager your energy
Connect with Zack and Stephen:
- Zack’s Twitter: @zwsexton
- Zack’s LinkedIn: @ZacharySexton
- Leave iTunes Review: zacharysexton.com/review
- Stephen’s website: https://lifeskillsthatmatter.com
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.
The shownotes can be found at zacharysexton.com/2