Can you think of a bad prospect call that could have been avoided with a bit of information on the front end?
Maybe they didn’t have the budget. Maybe you don’t solve their particular problem. Maybe the call could have been done in half the time. Maybe you could have come better prepared and made the sale.
Today’s podcast is all about how to automatically gather the information you need to make your sales calls more productive and profitable. You’ll learn the tools to use and the questions to as to make sure you are scheduling calls with qualified candidates who are excited to work with you.
For those who want to dive deeper with multiple over the shoulder video tutorials, booking form comparisons and question set templates, you’ll want to go to automateyourbooking.com.
Links and resources mention:
- Likable Expert Michael Katz ABR #48
- Zack’s Podcast Booking Form
- Zack’s discovery call thank you page
- Zack’s Virtual Coffee Scheduler
Connect with Zack and Ryan:
- Ryan’sTwitter: @dgtlminimalism
- Ryan’s Website: https://www.ryanclover.com/
- Zack’s Twitter: @zwsexton
- Zack’s LinkedIn: /in/ZacharySexton
- Support the show: zacharysexton.com/support
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure.
The shownotes can be found at zacharysexton.com/58